Start Driving School Terms and Conditions
- You must show up with your student driver’s license.
- If the course takes place with your own vehicle, you will need to be able to present the Traffic Permit.
- All documents must be valid and original.
Cancelling or moving a course :
- You must give a minimum of 48 hours notice if you wish to change a course so that the available space can be allocated to another student.
- Cancellation of a course and reimbursement will only be accepted upon presentation of a medical certificate if the instructor has not been notified as soon as possible.
- If a participant does not attend a course without notifying the instructor as soon as possible, the course will be charged.
- Start Driving School requires proper and respectful behaviour towards the Instructor and other participants.
- Traffic rules must be followed.
Rates – Payments :
- The rates applied are those posted on the Start Driving School website; they can be changed at any time without notice.
- The payment of a course in a group is done before by bank payment, or on the place of appointment at the beginning of the course.
- Individual lessons are paid at the V-Spot prior to the lesson.
- The entire course will be invoiced in the event of an unforeseen absence within the time limits, an unjustified delay, a failure to present documents, a poor vehicle presentation, behaviour or an inadequate condition.
Courses on motorcycles
- Each participant comes with equipment that is appropriate to drive a motorcycle :
- Certified motorcycle helmet,
- Protective gloves,
- Motorcycle boots or high boots (malleolus protection),
- Protective vest,
- Motorcycle pants or jeans.
- Your vehicle must meet the requirements of the student permit (power) and must be in good conditions :
- Fuel completed prior to course,
- Tyres in good condition,
- Brakes and optics in good condition.
- Attendance at a mandatory basic course must be in sequence (Block 1 –> Block 2 –> Block 3).
- Issued only if the entire mandatory basic course has been completed.
- Issued only if the stated objectives have been met.
- Issued only if the course has been fully paid.
- The Start Driving School cannot be held responsible for any failure or damage to your vehicle caused before, during and after the driving course.
- The Start Driving School cannot be held responsible for a fall injury caused before, during and after the driving course.
The Start Driving School reserves the right to cancel a course if :
- Non-payment in advance.
- Failure to submit required documents.
- Presentation to a motorcycle course without proper equipment.
- Presentation at a course with a vehicle in poor condition.
- Unfavourable or critical weather when a course is running smoothly.
- Insufficient number of participants.
The Start driving school can at any time exclude from a course :
- Any person exhibiting inappropriate behaviour towards the Instructor or other participants.
- Anyone who wilfully breaks traffic rules.
- Anyone who is not fit to drive or has strong doubts about their condition (alcohol, drugs, medication).
- No refunds will be made.