Start Driving School and the Swiss first aid school Terms and Conditions
- You must show up with your student driver’s license.
- If the course takes place with your own vehicle, you will need to be able to present the Traffic Permit.
- All documents must be valid and original.
Cancelling or moving a course :
- If a participant does not attend a course without notifying the instructor as soon as possible, the course will be charged.
- You must give a minimum of 48 hours notice if you wish to change a course so that the available space can be allocated to another student.
- Cancellation of a course and reimbursement will only be accepted upon presentation of a medical certificate if the instructor has not been notified as soon as possible.
- For sensibilisation and first aid courses, when you re-register, a 50% discount will be applied on the course price.
- Start Driving School requires proper and respectful behaviour towards the Instructor and other participants.
- Traffic rules must be followed.
Rates – Payments :
- The rates applied are those posted on the Start Driving School website; they can be changed at any time without notice.
- The payment of a course in a group is done before by bank payment, or on the place of appointment at the beginning of the course.
- Individual lessons are paid at the V-Spot prior to the lesson.
- The entire course will be invoiced in the event of an unforeseen absence within the time limits, an unjustified delay, a failure to present documents, a poor vehicle presentation, behaviour or an inadequate condition.
Courses on motorcycles
- Each participant comes with equipment that is appropriate to drive a motorcycle :
- Certified motorcycle helmet,
- Protective gloves,
- Motorcycle boots or high boots (malleolus protection),
- Protective vest,
- Motorcycle pants or jeans.
- Your vehicle must meet the requirements of the student permit (power) and must be in good conditions :
- Fuel completed prior to course,
- Tyres in good condition,
- Brakes and optics in good condition.
- Attendance at a mandatory basic course must be in sequence (Block 1 –> Block 2 –> Block 3).
- Issued only if the entire mandatory basic course has been completed.
- Issued only if the stated objectives have been met.
- Issued only if the course has been fully paid.
- The Start Driving School cannot be held responsible for any failure or damage to your vehicle caused before, during and after the driving course.
- The Start Driving School cannot be held responsible for a fall injury caused before, during and after the driving course.
The Start Driving School reserves the right to cancel a course if :
- Non-payment in advance.
- Failure to submit required documents.
- Presentation to a motorcycle course without proper equipment.
- Presentation at a course with a vehicle in poor condition.
- Unfavourable or critical weather when a course is running smoothly.
- Insufficient number of participants.
- Quarantine or ban on practice by the competent authority for COVID19 or other reasons of our team of monitors and instructors.
The Start driving school can at any time exclude from a course :
- Any person exhibiting inappropriate behaviour towards the Instructor or other participants.
- Anyone who wilfully breaks traffic rules.
- Anyone who is not fit to drive or has strong doubts about their condition (alcohol, drugs, medication, sickness, accident, forgetting prostheses such as glasses or hearing aid).
- No refunds will be made.