BLS-AED Basic Provider
first aid courses
The participant knows…
- The chain of survival and its importance,
- How to secure emergency situations,
- Emergency numbers,
- The correct system for triggering the alarm,
- Key points of personal protection,
- How to evaluate the patient,
- How to perform chest compression and both the theory
and practice of using a defibrillator.
- Company employees,
- School student,
- Head of sports, youth or senior citizens association,
- Anyone interested in learning medical skills such as using a defibrillator
to save a life.
> To register, use the contact form here.
Course duration :
- 2 hours
Internship certificate :
- Participants receive a certificate
that specifies they attended the internship.
- Prices : 150.-CHF for the two hours
- Maximum number of participants: 12